1 Onion, finely chopped
Soft shell taco
- Halve, peel and chop the onion into small pieces.
- Halve the lime.
- Drain and rinse the black beans in a colander.
- Heat a drizzle of oil in a large frying pan. Add the onion and cook, stirring regularly, until the onion has softened, 4-5 mins and set to one side.
- Rub Bajan seasoning over the salmon fillets and put them on the baking tray. Pop under the grill for 8-10 mins until cooked through.
- Slice lengthways into the avocado. Once you reach the stone, turn the avocado around to cut it in half. Twist each half and pull it apart. Remove the stone then scoop out the flesh onto a board. Finely chop into small pieces then pop into a bowl and squeeze over half of the lime juice. Season with salt and pepper. Carefully mix together then set aside.
- Lay the tacos on a baking sheet (3 each) and pop in the oven to warm through, 1-2 mins.
- Taste the salmon and add more salt and pepper if you like. Divide the taco wraps between plates. Top with the avocado. Enjoy!