Caribbean Bajan Burger
Ingredients1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
1 x 500g pack Welsh Beef Mince
2 tablespoons of Bajan Seasoning
1 egg, beaten
- Combine all the burger ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Using your hands, shape the mixture into 4 patties.
- Cook the burgers on a preheated barbecue or griddle for 6-9 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile, lightly toast the cut-sides of the buns on the barbecue.
- Fill with the lettuce, burgers and tomato slices. Top the burger with your choice of cheese or salad.